There are many tricks you can apply if you want to lose weight fast within 3 weeks using diet and exercise properly.
Contact a Good Nutritionist and a Program
If you have raised a significant drop in weight such as 10 kg, it is advisable that you seek nutritionist or a weight loss program like 3 Week Diet and you can also do it by following it. It is also very important that you make a good habit to eat healthy and, of course, you plan a strategy to avoid losing motivation.
Calculate Your BMI
If you are going to do it by yourself, calculate your BMI (Body Mass Index) before to see if you are at a normal weight or you really are suffering from overweight. There are government agencies that also give you this information and offer other very important guidelines as how many calories you need according to your daily activities, your basal metabolic rate, etc.
Let’s understand how weight loss works with an example.
Victoria is a 30 year old woman who weighs 65 kg and measures 1.60 m. Her activities are as follows;
- Sleeps 8 hours a day
- Works in an office 6 hours a day (very light physical activity)
- Spends four hours a day in the care of her baby, home and managing food (light activity)
- Go to gym 1 hour (moderate activity)
- Reads in rest of the time
Victoria has a BMI of 25.4 i.e. which means she is overweight and should consult a doctor to lose weight. In fact, it would be better if she got slimming between 6 and 10 kg and BMI will be placed at 21.5 which is normal weight.
What to Do to Lose Weight?
Victoria is supposed to the following activities;
First she has to reduce the amount of calories she eat and start eating healthily. Medical studies have found that any weight loss diet reduced to 750 calories a day is useful. The diet should also tend to be high in fiber and low in saturated fats.
How can you reduce calories?
First of all, review your diet. Improving and creating healthy eating habits can reduce up to 300 calories a day. You can follow these healthy food tips to reduce calories;
- Choose skim milk.
- Have whole grains.
- Take fruits and their juices, but do not add sugar.
- Take brown bread.
- Include a slice of turkey.
- Eat less fat.
- Remove visible fat from meats, soups and creams.
- Come on small plates.
- Use tricks to cook with less calories i.e. steamed, boiled or grilled.
- If you eat away from home, go for healthy eating only.
- Limited meat to 100 grams in diet.
- Eat vegetable salads or prepare your main dish with vegetables and add meat or grilled fish.
- Prepare food at home and take it to the office
- You can also accompany main dishes with pasta, rice, boiled or mashed potatoes cooked without fat. You can reduce caloric intake 50-90kcal per 150g serving.
- Eat slowly, and avoid eating while watching TV.
- Take fresh fruit for dessert.
- As a snack, go for small fruit instead of nuts.
- If you are eating your favorite cookies, take two instead of three (you can reduce up to 50 calories with this simple gesture.
How can you burn calories?
Victoria does not need to be an athlete to burn about 250 calories a day. She can simply perform the following activities for this purpose.
- Low intensity aerobics for 45 minutes three days a week can burn 500 calories.
- Rapid traverse to get to work every day of the week for 30 minutes round trip can burn about 450 calories a week.
- Up and down the stairs of house for two minutes a day every day of the week can burn about 100 calories a week.
- Sunday backpacking for 2 hours can burn 770 calories.
Remember that staying active is essential for weight loss. If you also follow all these tips, it is sure that after a while you will have achieved your goal without undue sacrifice, good health and no rebound effect. Isn’t, it worth a try? For accurate plan, get 3 week diet program.